Genacross at Home: An array of skilled nursing and therapy services
Genacross at Home
131 N. Wheeling Street, Suite 2
Toledo, Ohio 43605
Perhaps you’re recovering from surgery, an illness or an injury, and need nursing assistance while you heal. Maybe you’re just finding it more difficult to manage the day-to-day activities of living independently, and could use some therapy services to increase your level of function. Whatever your situation, Genacross at Home is here to help meet your needs.
Our available services include:
- Pre-discharge consultation for a seamless transition from an inpatient setting to home
- Skilled nursing care for care coordination, monitoring of vital signs, medication administration, dressing changes and more
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies for regaining strength and restoring function
- Medical social services for psychosocial assessments, connecting patients with community resources, assessing eligibility for public assistance, and providing counseling and crisis intervention
- Aide services for assisting with bathing, dressing, etc.
Our home health staff will come to you. We’ll take the time to listen to your concerns, understand your needs, and guide and encourage you. Working with you, your family and your physician, we’ll create a personalized plan of care that gives you just the assistance you need to regain your independence and recover where you want to be.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, please call us at 419.724.1827 or use our online contact form.