Outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy in northwest Ohio
Genacross Lutheran Services’ outpatient therapy provides quality, results-oriented therapy for people recovering from surgery, a fall, or other physical ailment. Our team of professional therapists offers thorough care that can help you maximize your strength, independence, and quality of life. Outpatient therapy can play a key role in making it possible for people to age in place and avoid the higher costs of home health care or admission to an assisted living or skilled nursing care facility.
Our multidisciplinary team of physical, occupational, and speech therapy professionals evaluates the needs of each patient and plans an individualized program designed to restore function, reduce pain, prevent further injury, and improve quality of life.
- Physical Therapy — a hands-on approach to improving function and mobility.
- Occupational Therapy— a hands-on approach to improving the patient’s activities of daily living, such as self-care, dressing, bathing, using the bathroom, eating and/or meal preparation, and home management.
- Speech Therapy — therapy designed to improve neurologically impaired communication abilities and to treat swallowing disorders.
Outpatient therapy services are available on our care campuses:
- Genacross Lutheran Services-Napoleon Campus
- Genacross Lutheran Services-Toledo Campus
- Genacross Lutheran Services-Wolf Creek Campus (Holland)
Our outpatient therapy services are typically covered by most major insurance plans, as well as Medicaid and Medicare. A referral from the patient’s physician is required in order to receive services. Therapy center hours vary by site.