Genacross is a reservoir of vital services for children, youth, families, and adults in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan
Throughout our 150-year history, Genacross Lutheran Services has adapted and expanded to provide a broad range of services that meet the needs of an ever-changing society.
- Family & Youth services offer group homes and intensive programming to benefit high-risk, multi-need, difficult-to-manage young people.
- Affordable Housing services offer attractive, clean, and affordable housing for seniors, generally age 62 years or older, to enjoy life with fewer worries.
- Home Health services help people who want to continue living in their homes while they recover from an illness or injury.
- Rehabilitation services provide short-term, specialized treatment options at our care campuses that can help individuals get stronger and back to their active lifestyles.
- Community Services seek to meet many specialized needs that often are not otherwise met in local communities and to connect individuals with services, benefits, and therapies that will enable them to live more independent lives.
- Senior Living services include independent living and a comprehensive continuum of care that includes assisted living, memory support, short-term rehabilitation, and skilled nursing care.